Ralna Das erste Kapitel von Eclipse 28.06.2007, 11:25
 Distelfliege Das erste Kapitel von Eclipse 28.06.2007, 13:58
Das erste Kapitel von Eclipse 28.06.2007, 16:31
Das erste Kapitel von Eclipse 29.06.2007, 11:59
Seite 1

Von:   abgemeldet 11.05.2007 12:51
Betreff: Das erste Kapitel von Eclipse [Antworten]
Hallo alle zusammen...
Also auf der Seite von Stephenie Meyer steht ja, dass es ab dem 5 Mai das erste Kapitel des neuen Buchs in der Special Edition von New moon gibt. ich hab ganz gespannt gewartet und gehofft, dass sie es auch in internet stellen, hab aber nix gefunden.
Wisst ihr wasdarüber, ob das irgendwann auch ins Internet kommt?

Von:    Engel-chan 11.05.2007 19:31

Stephenie meinte das sie es höchstens ab 1. Juli reinstellen kann.
“It’s twilight.
It’s the safest time of day for us. The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way…the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don’t you think?”
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Von:   abgemeldet 12.05.2007 16:48
also ich hab nur gehört, dass sie das nach ihrer europa-tour irgendwie machen will... aber ich hab auch keine ahnung wann das ist. will das aber auch unbedingt endlich lesen!!

Von:   abgemeldet 12.05.2007 17:52

WAAAAASSSSS!!!!
davon wusste ich garnichts!!! in der englichen und/oder in der deutschen?

Von:   abgemeldet 12.05.2007 23:02

Ab Juli glaub ich. Obs im Inet komplett freizügig sein wird, weiß ich nit. Auf jeden Fall auf ENglisch!

Von:    Ricchan 13.05.2007 09:08

es soll defintiv ab Juli ins i-net
aber eine Freundin aus dem bisszummorgengrauen.de Forum hat die Special Edition schon und ist völlig begeistert *neid*
I ♥.♥ Edward Cullen

Von:   abgemeldet 13.05.2007 19:34

Ich will die auch.aber wenns auf englisch is...
*in einen Streit mit sich selbst gerat*
Zuletzt geändert: 13.05.2007 19:36:29

Von:    Engel-chan 14.05.2007 18:19

Mh ich hab ne Zusammenfassung vom amazon US Forum hier:

Spoiler
WARNING: DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS
at the beggining, you see this letter...its from jacob, and he keeps on crossing out everything he writes, cause it starts to get rude or something. finally, at the end, he says "yeah, i miss you too. doesnt change change anything, sorry." then charlie tries to make dinner (spaghetti...and he fails horribly) and so bella comes in, tries to save the dinner. then they talk about how bella is conditionally free from being grounded. this means that she can go out with some friends, but she cant spend all her time with edward. then its 7:30, which is when edward is allowed to come over. they talk for a bit about how they both got accepted into a college in alaska. then charlie goes to watch a basketball game, so then edward and bella talk about jacob. bella wants to go see him, because he was there for her when she needed him, and now jacob needs her, so she wants to be there for him. but edward says no.
yeah, thats the basic summary...im doin this off of memory, so if i got something wrong, please correct me

Hmmm. How did Edward "say no" when Bella said she "wants to go see him, because he was there for her when she needed him, and now jacob needs her" and such.

well, jacob seems to be depressed or something, and bella atleast wants to go talk to him since the best she could do was give a note to charlie to give to billy to give to jake (which is how jake gave the note back to her) like "second graders" (as jake says) and when bella tells edward she wants to go talk to him, edward tells her no because its dangerous.
also, something else i left out- theres a "gang" in seattle and so now charlie doesnt want bella going to seattle. edward said its not a gang, and that its probably a new vampire

Ich kann nicht warten!!!!!!!!!

“It’s twilight.
It’s the safest time of day for us. The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way…the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don’t you think?”
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Von:    Ricchan 15.05.2007 19:23

> Mh ich hab ne Zusammenfassung vom amazon US Forum hier:
>
>
Spoiler
WARNING: DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS
> at the beggining, you see this letter...its from jacob, and he keeps on crossing out everything he writes, cause it starts to get rude or something. finally, at the end, he says "yeah, i miss you too. doesnt change change anything, sorry." then charlie tries to make dinner (spaghetti...and he fails horribly) and so bella comes in, tries to save the dinner. then they talk about how bella is conditionally free from being grounded. this means that she can go out with some friends, but she cant spend all her time with edward. then its 7:30, which is when edward is allowed to come over. they talk for a bit about how they both got accepted into a college in alaska. then charlie goes to watch a basketball game, so then edward and bella talk about jacob. bella wants to go see him, because he was there for her when she needed him, and now jacob needs her, so she wants to be there for him. but edward says no.
> yeah, thats the basic summary...im doin this off of memory, so if i got something wrong, please correct me
>
>
>
>
> Hmmm. How did Edward "say no" when Bella said she "wants to go see him, because he was there for her when she needed him, and now jacob needs her" and such.
>
>
> well, jacob seems to be depressed or something, and bella atleast wants to go talk to him since the best she could do was give a note to charlie to give to billy to give to jake (which is how jake gave the note back to her) like "second graders" (as jake says) and when bella tells edward she wants to go talk to him, edward tells her no because its dangerous.
> also, something else i left out- theres a "gang" in seattle and so now charlie doesnt want bella going to seattle. edward said its not a gang, and that its probably a new vampire

>
> Ich kann nicht warten!!!!!!!!!

hach *.*
is dat goil!!!
ich freu mich schon so<--------------------------------->sehr xD
I ♥.♥ Edward Cullen

Von:    BLVCKMORAL 15.05.2007 21:40

OMG !!!
>< Ich wills jetzt ;O;

♥ Edward Anthony Masen Cullen ♥

Säkzi-chan + Lü + Cris = <3

Von:   abgemeldet 17.05.2007 21:09
Danke, hauptsache es wird online gestellt! Bitte Bitte!!!
Kanns kaum erwarten.... Bin so gespannt....

Von:   abgemeldet 04.06.2007 18:26

http://www.razyboard.com/system/morethread-das1capitelvoneclipse-bellacullen-1384032-4543444-0.html

hier ist es!!!^^

Von:   abgemeldet 05.06.2007 18:37
Wahoo! Geil! Ich werd mich diesen Donnerstag in aller Ruhe hinsetzen und es mir durchlesen!
Hey! Total arigato für den Link! *schmatz*
Danke, danke, danke!
*Wieder eine Durchhalteverstärkung bis zum nächten Buch besitz*
Yatta!

Von:   abgemeldet 09.06.2007 18:18

bitte^^
*auch total durchgedreht is,als es davon gehört hat*
Es is sooooo vielversprechend!!!!!

Von:    Inas 26.06.2007 16:36

Daaaaankeee
Wah ich wils haben SOFORT!!!

Von:    Ralna 28.06.2007 11:25

Da ich New Moon schon auf Englisch hatte, hab ich mir die Special Edition net gekauft, aber die liegt bei uns in der Buchhandlung rum, heißt, dass ich mich da demnächst hinsetzte und das lese :D

Will die Specail Edition trotzdem haben, weil da Tattoos drin sind und den Umschalg kann man als Poster benutzen, so toll *____*
I'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides...

Snow White Queen ~ Evanescence
Zuletzt geändert: 01.07.2007 10:27:27

Von:    Distelfliege 28.06.2007 13:58

Ja,das Poster ist toll :D

Von:   abgemeldet 28.06.2007 16:31
Wa? Diese Spezialausgabe gibt's auch in Deutschland???!!!
*schnauf*
Will haben, muss haben, werde haben!

Von:   abgemeldet 29.06.2007 11:59
Hey danke Leute... dass Kapitel ist ja so vielversprechend!
Ich will mehhhhr!!!

Zurück