Unterforen:
- Event

Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
 Shinji170981 Eirtakon 18.09.2008, 22:42
Seite 1

Von:    Shinji170981 18.09.2008 22:42
Betreff: Eirtakon [Antworten]

I am gonna keep this thread bilingual, so everyone can understand whats going on.
First the german text and then the english version :)
Archeotech is also part of the Eirtakon Team and will be also in charge, if something is going on.
I just decided that Nate :P

So, in 2 Monaten ist es soweit.
Die Eirtakon wird wieder einmal alle Animefans in Irland und auch vom Ausland her anlocken :)
Für jene die aus dem Ausland kommen und sich nicht in Dublin auskennen, bin ich gerne bereit als Kontaktperson und Fremdenführer zu fungieren.
Ich werde den Freitag für Eirtakon frei haben und gerne am Flughafen jene abholen, welche an dem Tag ankommen.
Dazu benötige ich in diesem Fall die Ankunftsuhrzeit, die Fluggesellschaft und den Startpunkt von wo aus ihr anreist, damit ich sehe ob sich ein Flug verspätet oder früher ankommt.
Auf Anfrage gebe ich auch meine Handynummer heraus und ihr könnt mich gerne anrufen, da ich lediglich 10 Minuten vom Flughafen entfernt lebe.

In diesem Sinne, werden in den nächsten Wochen auch mehr Infos kommen. :)

In 2 months its going to start.
The eirtakon will attract once again anime fans from ireland and also from abroad. :)
For those, who come from abroad and not familiar with dublin, i will happily offer myself as a guide and contact person.
I will be taking a day off on friday for eirtakon and will pick you up from the airport, if you arrive on that day at the airport.
Therefore i need your arrival time, the company you are going to travel and from where you are coming to check if the flight is going to be delayed or arriving earlier.
On request, i will provide you with my contact information and you can send me a text or call me. I live only 10 minutes away from the airport.

Well thats it for now. More information will follow in the following weeks :)
Die ganze Welt liegt im Chaos. Bin ich die Ursache dafür?
Wenn ja sag es mir bitte einer ^^

Zuletzt geändert: 18.09.2008 22:47:01

Zurück