- Tales of ... (Videospielreihe)

Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
 Yuli Thank you Hideo Baba Project 09.06.2015, 21:34
Seite 1

Von:    Yuli 09.06.2015 21:34
Betreff: Thank you Hideo Baba Project [Antworten]

Hallo ihr lieben Tales of Fans :>

wir planen ab heute bis 1.10. eine großes Projekt, und zwar möchten wir eine großes Dankesaktion für Hideo Baba starten.

weiteres erfahrt ihr im moment in den Facebook postings von mir bzw. ShiShiKo >w < ♥

Alles aktuelle erfolgt hauptsächlich auf englisch auf unserem Twitter (https://twitter.com/talesofBaba)

-----------
With this post ShiShiKo and me want to start a „Thank you Hideo Baba“ project >w<
While the focus shall be on the European fans, please feel free to participate even if you come from somewhere else, anyone is welcome!

Until the 01.10.15. I am going to collect letters and/or presents, including fanart, cosplay and other DIY (plushes, keychains, etc) from every Tales fan willing to take part.
I will send everything to Japan so that Baba-san will receive it safely.

Why I am doing this?
I want to thank Baba-san from the bottom of my heart for making it possible that SO many games have been released in Europe, especially in the past few years. We all waited patiently and are grateful for every game that made it to the west.
It makes me sad to see so many displeased fans recently as well as Baba-san being absent from events he usually attends every year like Tales of Festival.
I want to show him our gratitude for his efforts, I believe that he did work hard and is a very kind man who deserves to be treated better.

Please share your (digital) contributions on twitter by using the hashtag #thankshideobaba or write to the e-mail-address we created solely for this project.

We will also be sharing your stuff through our twitter page! https://twitter.com/TalesofBaba

If you have any questions don‘t hesitate to contact us (like for sending us any handmade things). There will also be opportunities to hand over gifts to the previous and current Tales of Ambassadors Shiina and Lex at events like the upcoming Japan Expo.

Ich selbst kümmer mich um treffen an allen 3 Connichi Tagen, sollte ich die zeit haben, kann ich gern animagic auch schauen >w < ♥♥

danke für as lesen des viel zu langen textes!
Ich freue mich über jegliche unterstützung!
Zuletzt geändert: 10.06.2015 00:49:35

Zurück