Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: SkS Manga

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_188266/-1/11960666601046/
http://desu.de/UdzJ2gu

Von:    -Hina 26.11.2007 09:48
Betreff: SkS Manga [Antworten]

ne ne, also der manga ist ja schon draußen, zumindest in japan.
hab ja das cover für den manga bereits gefunden und auf meinem pc gespeichert.

also die zusammenfassung ist leider englisch, aber wer dieser Sprache einigermaßen mächtig ist, sollte es trotzdem verstehen ^^
Spoiler
Chapter 1

Neku can't remember anything, wonders why he's in such a place (Shibuya).
Hears all these voices in his head, finds a badge in his hand.
Shiki finds him and makes a contract with him to become partners so that they can fight off the Noise.
She introduces herself and her Nyan-tan, he knocks it away, and she cries a little.

The big shinigami have a meeting.

Neku runs into an invisible barrier, Shiki's still running after him.
A mission comes on her cell phone, and the timer appears on their hands.
She puts a whole bunch of badges all over his shirt.
All the badges react on him and he blows up (gag), she comments that his psychic power is pretty strong.

He thinks, "Seven days... I can only use this when I'm with her."

Chapter 2

Neku and Shiki meet up with Beat and Rhyme for lunch, Neku's tolerance is wearing thin.
Neku asks how to beat the Shinigami Game, and is told they have to clear missions.
Shiki also explains that they get their missions on the cell phone, and Neku pulls out his.
They all examine his and are surprised (not in a good way) to see that it's a really old cell phone model (he's been using it for 3 years), it doesn't even have a camera function, and the battery is dead.
They get their lunch, it's super-sized ramen (their mission is to down it in 20 minutes?!)
Neku is tired of hanging out with them, Beat yells at him, "Isn't Neku a participant in the Shingami Game?", "Is it okay for him to just up and leave, he'll die", "They needs to work together/win in order to return to the living".
Beat tells Neku that normal people can't see them, Neku realizes that they're really dead, but wonders why they can go into certain shops.
Shiki explains that if the shops have the mark of the skull (same as the badge), they can go into them like normal.

7 days pass, the shinigami meet up, there's a gag on numbers about how many participants are left in the game.
Neku and Shiki are trend-shopping. He's shown wearing some maid-Red Riding Hood clothes... he ends up with a mohawk.
He comments that he doesn't understand trends at all and thinks it's best if they can just wear whatever they feel like wearing.
Joshua sees Neku's name on the backside of the waistband of his boxers (they're sticking out), and has his cell phone out (looks like he's pointing the camera at Neku).
Sanae calls out to Neku, comments on life. Neku wonders who that guy is.

I'm an exorcist... The path that I must take is clear...

Zurück zum Thread